Franchise Opportunities with Driver Hire
- A proven franchise with a 25-year record of success
- Average franchise turnover of £790k in 2013/14
- Net profit potential of over £100k per annum
- Comprehensive training and support
Once you have registered your interest we will be in touch with you to answer any questions you may have. We will guide you through our franchise process and help you to make the right decision.
As a Driver Hire franchisee you will benefit from our on-going commitment to support you and your growing business. Find out more…
Our resource section is a continually growing area of franchise information. Hints and tips on how to decide if the franchising route is the right one for you, along with plenty of industry facts and figures.
Thinking about a franchise opportunity?
Starting a business or starting a franchise can be a daunting experience. There are pros and cons for whichever route to success you decide to take. Driver Hire has been providing franchise opportunities since 1987 so we’re no stranger to helping those who want to be their own boss and drive their own destiny. If you become a Driver Hire franchisee and follow our franchise model – you too can share in our success.
- “Buying a business is a daunting prospect but the help and support of a good franchisor is paramount, I can honestly say that I love being in this business. If you’re looking for variety and a constant challenge, this is the place to be.” Rowan Pritchard, Romford Commenced 2007
- “Being part of a network is great. I’ve learned a lot since joining Driver Hire, through the training provided and also from the other franchisees in the network.” Sarah Matthews, Lincoln Commenced 2009
- “I’m delighted with the way things have gone so far. The support we get from Head Office is superb and we’ve especially benefitted from National Accounts. I’m confident that the future will bring even further growth and success for my business.” Gee Bains, London South East Commenced 2010
- “To be honest, I’d never really considered the franchise option but once I looked at the Driver Hire model it changed my mind. Driver Hire is very professional, has first-rate business processes and franchisees enjoy great backing to ensure we are successful.” Roy McLellan, Dundee Commenced 2009
- “It has been hard work but Driver Hire has given me the opportunity of a lifestyle and financial security that I wouldn’t have thought possible when I bought my first franchise back in 1994.” Iain Westman, Blackburn Commenced 1994