Pre-launch franchise support and training
Pre-launch franchise support
We will work closely with you at every stage in the process, from helping you decide whether this is the ‘right’ business for you, through to the financial and legal aspects of your purchase, business planning, finding and fitting-out premises and recruiting staff.
Once you have launched, we provide a full franchise launch programme including personalised newsletter, press/PR coverage and promotional materials.
Our foundation course covers topics such as;
- Driver Hire and the recruitment industry
- how to win and keep customers
- candidate recruitment and retention
- transport rules and regulations
- Driver Hire IT systems
- running a Driver Hire franchise business and action planning.
Your initial training is then supplemented with regular training and up-dates in key areas of our business including sales, compliance and new products and services. We also welcome the chance to train the office staff you employ.
After your initial foundation training, you will start a six-month Franchise Support Programme which is tailored to your specific needs to help focus on the areas where you require the most support and further training.
Brand Advantage and Marketing
Because we are acknowledged market leaders, the Driver Hire franchise brand provides you with a huge advantage over the competition.
It is supported by a wealth of centrally produced marketing and promotional material, regular sales and marketing initiatives and an in-house creative design team who will help with your own local campaigns. A wide range of marketing materials and tools on offer include:
- Regular client and candidate newsletters
- Personalised leaflets, sales letters, flyers and postcards all available through our online Marketing Resource Centre
- Business gifts including calendars, diaries, mugs, pens etc.
- A unique ‘dhMailer’ Service, providing measureable, high quality and effective HTML emails at the click of button
- Our industry leading website incorporates a personalised microsite to promote your own business.
- The inbuilt jobs board enables you to advertise your jobs online and receive candidate responses direct to your own inbox.
- Social Media best practice and guidelines