What we offer
The Driver Hire franchise support package has been tailored over 30 years to provide you with the relevant tools, training and systems, to help you build a profitable recruitment business.
When you start a business franchise with Driver Hire you will benefit from the following services:
- The benefit of the Driver Hire brand and the vast experience and knowledge base built up over our 30 years of franchising in the UK (franchising since 1987)
- Your own postcode-defined territory
- Pre-launch advice and assistance on location, signage, décor, furniture and equipment, recruitment and selection of staff, market research, building a client database and business planning
- A comprehensive range of marketing and promotional material aimed at attracting customers and candidates
- Valuable customer and Business Intelligence provided on a regular basis, keeping you informed about the latest market trends
- Our unique integrated computer software package, enabling you to manage all your day-to-day operations, with links to MS Office, our central invoicing system and Sage payroll
- An intensive 4 to 6 week foundation training course coupled with practical ‘hands on’ training. This is followed by a 6-month Franchisee Support Programme. Additional supplementary training in key skills, new products and the latest legislation
- An Area Development Manager assigned to all franchise owners who will provide mentoring and practical support for you and your staff through the lifetime of your Driver Hire franchise
- An experienced National Accounts team delivering nationally negotiated central contracts
- A central compliance function helping you to maintain our rigorous business processes and quality standards
- Regular sales incentive competitions with valuable prizes for you and your staff
All of this is aimed at helping you achieve success and profitability with a proven recruitment franchise model.
View more information on the support we offer our franchisees is available