The REC (The Recruitment & Employment Confederation) has released their latest survey results for 2014/15.
The infographic below provides a flavour of the overall report and highlights some positive results for the recruitment industry. A great foundation for 2015/16 and beyond.
So if you’ve not yet considered running your own business in the recruitment industry – it might just be worth taking a closer look.
Click here to read some Driver Hire case studies, where our franchisees with a variety of working backgrounds, tell their story.
Key headline figures for the report include:
- Industry turnover increased by 9.7% to £31.5billion in 2014/15
- 634,000 people were placed into permanent roles via a recruiter in 2014/15
- Since the recession in 2008/09 recruitment agencies have helped 4 million people find a new permanent job
- More than 103,000 people now work in the recruitment industry
- Average annual sales per consultant working in permanent recruitment were £96,000.