In the UK there that currently over 930 different franchisors to choose from*. If you’re looking for a franchise opportunity in the UK and are considering a management franchise then you will find the video below of interest.
On the 19th May 2015, Graham Duckworth, Franchise Sales Director at Driver Hire Nationwide was interviewed during a live Google+ Hangout by Nick Strong from Select Your Franchise, to delve deeper in to how a management franchise works.
In this interview Graham answers a number of questions which include:
- What do you consider the ideal profile of anyone considering their future in developing a management franchise?
- With a management franchise, do I need industry experience?
- Having a management franchise tends to mean you are building a team of people – what do you feel are the pros and cons to this?
- With regards to training how should a franchisor, how does Driver Hire support their franchisees?
- Can you name a single quality that someone needs to succeed in running a management franchise?
- Why is there a franchise agreement and what is it there to do?
*According to the latest NatWest bfa Franchise Survey conducted in 2013